From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
Revision as of 00:40, 2 April 2015 by Yashiko
- Gardening: especially when it comes to growing my own food.
- Fashion: I'm really into wearable electronics. Combining fashion and technology
- Food: I love to cook, finding new ways of preparing it, learning how to do it the old fashioned way (brewing, cheese making, perserving and canning)and experiment with it. No need to say that I love Heston Blummenthal's creations
- Gold and Silver smithing
- Millinery: the art of hat making
- Sewing and embroidery: making clothes and other textile objects
- Painting: walls and artwork
- Photography: I'm still experimenting with it. Composition wise I'm good, but it's the technical side that needs improvement
- Gardening: I have a pretty good basic knowledge of growing veggies, herbs and edible flowers. But my knowledge is growing too.
- Soft circuits: Currently that's my main project here in the hackerspace. To learn and experiment with light, sound and motion in clothing and accessories.
- Cooking: Japanese food, making jams and chutneys, making butter, cupcakes and cookies, making al sorts of old fashioned style foods and preserves, feeding hungry hackers, foraging,...
Who is this?
Someone who is updating his profile...Click the "edit with form" tab to fix this.
- Is currently participating in these projects: 3D printer, Artwork & Promo materials, Feed the Hackers, The crazy CAD ladies society, Weerstandbakjes-lasercut
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has attended these events: The crazy CAD ladies society meeting 1, Forging the one ring, Haxogreen 2014, Workshop Foodhackingbase, Arduino 101 - leer programmeren met arduino, Bezoek Fablab Leuven & Brussel, HackaDay visiting VoidWarranties, Software Freedom Day (Brussel), Monthly Meeting 2013-05, Algemene Ledenvergadering 2013 … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 39 events.