I have a strong arts and crafts background. At the age of 10 I started taking classes at an arts academy in Antwerp and did so for several years as a hobby. When I was 14 I went full time on the arts education. Later on went into the direction of jewelry designer and goldsmith.
- Experimental cooking, especially Japanese and fusion cooking
- Arts and crafts like painting, drawing, moldmaking, knitting, crochtet, needlework, metalwork, sewing,
- photography (just experimenting with it, but I would like to learn more about it to level up my skills)
- Japanese traditional culture and arts.
- architecture en product design: I want to explore more in this field since I want to design my future home.
- Steampunk brainmachine (workin' on it)
- project design my house
- e-mail: yashikospillowbook at gmail dot com
- picassa: yashikospillowbook
Who is this?
- Blog: http://yashikospillowbook.blogspot.com/
- Email: yashikospillowbook at gmail.com
- Coordinates: 51.03936, 5.09648
- Is currently participating in these projects: 3D printer, Artwork & Promo materials, Feed the Hackers, Weerstandbakjes-lasercut
- Plans to attend these events: Haxogreen 2014
- Has attended these events: Workshop Foodhackingbase, Arduino 101 - leer programmeren met arduino, Bezoek Fablab Leuven & Brussel, HackaDay visiting VoidWarranties, Software Freedom Day (Brussel), Monthly Meeting 2013-05, Algemene Ledenvergadering 2013, OHM field day, Electronics 101b (preparation for arduino 101), RevSpace 2.0 release party … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 37 events.