From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
Revision as of 21:16, 28 January 2015 by Yashiko
I have a background as a goldsmith/jewelry designer. Currently taking millenery/hatdesigning classes. Starting to experiment with soft cercuits and technology integrated textiles and fashion.
Who is this?
- Email: yashikospillowbook at gmail.com
- Coordinates: 51.03936, 5.09648
- Is currently participating in these projects: 3D printer, Artwork & Promo materials, Feed the Hackers, The crazy CAD ladies society, Weerstandbakjes-lasercut
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has attended these events: The crazy CAD ladies society meeting 1, Forging the one ring, Haxogreen 2014, Workshop Foodhackingbase, Arduino 101 - leer programmeren met arduino, Bezoek Fablab Leuven & Brussel, HackaDay visiting VoidWarranties, Software Freedom Day (Brussel), Monthly Meeting 2013-05, Algemene Ledenvergadering 2013 … further results
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 39 events.