Weekly wednesday september 2011
From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
(Difference between revisions)
(→Are we open)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|Cost=one Bilion dollar
|Cost=one Bilion dollar
|Attendees=,tom, Jobj, Jeffrey
Latest revision as of 12:11, 3 August 2013
|Weekly wednesday september 2011|
|Monthly weekly meeting to get stuff organised|
| From 2011/10/05 08:00:00 PM |
to 2011/10/05 10:00:00 PM
|tom, Jobj, Jeffrey|
|one Bilion dollar|
Small list of projects that are progressing in the space for the common good, that might need some discussion (see what has been done, what is needed)
- Following up the humidity issue, read Ventilation_test_case, Ventilation_speed_hack and Dehumidifier
- Crauth: progressions in authorizing access to our space, read Crauth
- for now the (credit)account is the most urgent thing
- The audio system on barputer
- what to do with the AMP repair(already attempted to do that) or replace?
- are we at VOIDWARRANTIES
- Physical access to the space
Investment projects among members (ie CNC router)
- Do we need some kind of flyer / poster to attract people?
- mentioning on Hackerspaces.nl
- iCall/robots.txt issues
- are we open page according to specs.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://piratepad.be/p/VoidWarranties
- is on track/being worked on ...
- is confusing, it is created to have autentication of PPL but can not be used in "OUR" practical applications (autenticating to MALMAN cash register etc...
- we'll see where it ends, and maybe some day those projects could merge, but not for now.
The audio system
- diferent way's to manage the content (mainly MPD project that Koen is working on. To make easier accessible in the space, a DNS and DHCP server is required for the voidlan.
- AMP needs to be replaced,
- every body will check their basments for old standalone AMP
- getting some more active spekers in the space (PC speakers with builtin AMP
- Line-cable needed to the other rooms in the space
members investing in equipment
- members investing in equipment and sharing that with the space can be done, BUT the rule about donation stay's.
- preferable acuiring shared equipment with money from the space/sponsorships
- Ivo and Ilias will contact BruCon to have a look at the sponsoring the CNC mill
Acces to the space
- September came and went, and we had no feedback from "VZW Muggenberghof", regarding acces to the building/key's/alarm codes/counter for power consumption.
- Koert will reinitiate contact
- We'll make a physical flyer to Promote the space
- ?digital banner too put on websites? wirelessAntwerpen?????
Are we open
- a pingable device will be hooked up to the powersuply of the logo
- logo Iluminated = space open / Logo dark, space closed
- if device pings some webpage will say open
- this page will be put on Hackerspace.nl
- the dutch hackers want our space on their portal to cover the South of the Netherlands
- we had a new guy in the space caled Wim (welcome Wim)
Facts about Weekly wednesday september 2011
|Has Category||Misc +|
|Has Void org||true +|
|Has attendee||Tom +, Jobj +, and Jeffrey +|
|Has attendee amount||3 +|
|Has cost||One Bilion dollar +|
|Has description||Monthly weekly meeting to get stuff organised|
|Has end date||5 October 2011 22:00:00 +|
|Has event type||WeeklyWednesday +|
|Has location||Den Bunker +|
|Has start date||5 October 2011 20:00:00 +|