You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
Return to Weekly wednesday oktober 2011.
People otherwise attending:
Jobj, TomD, User:Ivom,
===Projects initiated at the previous meeting, status===
*audio system, amp replacement.
*promoting voidwarranties, banner for the wiki, flyer
*are we open or status page
*status about physical access to the space (keys, alarmcodes, ??)
===New Projects or hanging issues===
* Concensus on how to securely access the internet from the space. For example: Logging in to the voidwarrenties wiki through an HTML form over HTTP exposes your password (for base64 decoding savy people at least), when you sniff the public WIFI.
** Please, some people do the info-sec run for this subject
** update on the firewall unit
* Consenus for Mini-CNC concrete project list -> [[CNC_Router#5_crucial_project_ideas_to_pull_this_off]]. After this the list is fixed it is communicated to Brucon for their financial support to take off.
* Quiz maniacs for saturday november 19th anybody? Jost Quiz, please form a team, we know every answer :)
* Ideas for a sub-collective subscription schemes for magazines for reading and lending.
** Make, electuur, other cool magazines that could potentially push out the 700 pages learn programming XYZ books off the book shelves.
* What about non-paying members? Some members haven't paid for months, when do new members start with paying membership? It's a little bit vague..
Reducing Powerconsumption ideas
* disconnect all unnecessary computers en powerplugs
* modding barputer with an ssd disk or compactflash
* turn off all lights in the unused spaces (all lights on in the space is a powerconsumption of about 700w - 900 W
* current project proposals are approved to present to Brucon
Quiz who will join?
Subscription in name of voidwarranties
* It was decided not to subscribe to a magazine. If members would like to bring old magazines, it will be higly appreciated.
This is a minor edit
Watch this page