Weekly wednesday december 2011
From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
|Attendees=Kefcom,, Jobj, Koert
Latest revision as of 11:13, 3 August 2013
|Weekly wednesday december 2011|
| From 2011/12/28 07:30:00 PM |
to 2011/12/28 09:00:00 PM
|Kefcom, Jobj, Koert|
- Counting our possesions: who owns what, left-overs, transfers of ownership (vzw), containerpark (purgatory). What is hiding in the cellar?
- Milling bot, ordered, delivered and assembled. Now learn to use it properly with 2 milling bits and damage-control instructor included.
- Ouch, the Mini-CNC miller bot DIY packet came in, now what? Paint it, assemble, test, learn to use it. Please, some 2-3 people form around this helpless bot and help it add what the space is used for. Yes, we need CAD people too.
- Paying members, OK! Non-paying members, please help us survive, EUR 12,50- a month, when you can afford it, please! Allthough the space is currently not drowning financially speaking, please support the space to help choose direction (the 'growth'-word is not on, please organise the discussion where to move). Money is not the thing that makes you be liked, but without it the lights will be turned off.
Active projects? the BAS (Big A** Screen) is taking up a load of space according to some people. Are we really going to do something with it or are we going to dispose of it?The B-A-S is kinda active again.
- the CCNA workgroup, who is in, who does what?
- lets start by putting names and proposals on the project page
- this can be mentioned on the meeting, but I do not think the meeting is a plce to discus details. (Jobj's 31 cents).
Club mate run? (I actually want to do this ASAP and not wait until the mate is completely gone, I'll put something on the mailinglist soon.)I just got confirmation that the Mate wil NOT be delivered today (wednesday) but wil arrive Thursday, where it has to be picked up by us... so thursday or friday evening we drive to Ghent.
We wait for Hans to deliver. ---> no we are not ... Hans (can) does not deliver any more. We should collect the mate our selves (at Hans' place that is.
For now the arrangements where to drop of crates and pick up full ones wednesday evening after 19u but had not jet received the promised mail with coordinates, (you know, stuf like the address where to pick it up, which is probably pretty trivial ;-)
Join note taking during the meeting: http://piratepad.be/p/VoidWarranties
Counting our possesions
- inventory is required
- Label you stuff
- Godfather? Ivo?
- Break it, Pay it! But who broke it? Koen?
- Invite Lieven/Kurt from Timelab?
- Assembly? Koen, Ivo, Job, ... ?
- Usage? Money?
- Job tries to be funny and FAILS!
- 3 month of not paying voids your membership
- When returning, pay backlog or go through procedure again
- Saturday biweekly
- Hans will keep suppling us eventually. Waiting, DIY is allowed.
the BAS (Big A** Screen)
- People are working on it, keep up the good work!
- Root beer we haz them! The root beer moster has struck!
- Clean up empty bottles.
- eth0 in Holland - 13th January
- Newline 2012 - 30/31th March
Facts about Weekly wednesday december 2011
|Has Category||Misc +|
|Has Void org||true +|
|Has attendee||Kefcom +, Jobj +, and Koert +|
|Has attendee amount||3 +|
|Has cost||0 +|
|Has end date||28 December 2011 21:00:00 +|
|Has event type||WeeklyWednesday +|
|Has location||Den Bunker +|
|Has presenter||Ivom +|
|Has presenter amount||1 +|
|Has start date||28 December 2011 19:30:00 +|