Weekly wednesday august 2011
|Weekly wednesday august 2011|
|Monthly weekly meeting to get stuff organised|
| From 2011/08/24 08:00:00 PM |
to 2011/08/24 10:00:00 PM
|User:Ivom, Koert, Koen, Tom, Jobj, (at home baysitting)|
Koert might have captured some more info. It would be cool to help host a 2600 event in Berchem which has the ideal matching zip-code, but that is probably only appreciated by extremely sensitive bearded phreaking geeks.--Ivom 00:20, 19 August 2011 (CEST)
Voidcon feedback loops ends here
The previous meeting POSTPONED_-_Weekly_wednesday_july_2011 had a very terse summary about the hidden does-and-dont's hosting the BBQ/Con-event. Is there need to formalise a little more in order to tune in advance for next years preparations to make for more ultimate satisfaction 'even' for the organising class. This point is just for the sake of conclusion and general peace-of-mind. Who volunteers to make this more concrete?
Small rules on dropping your techgarbage and know about the retention policy. The post-it scheme seems to work relatively well. This concept could actually be advertised more to attract external social interaction (with people dropping of stuff). The organise-to-drive-to-the-containerpark-on-a-regular-basis chore remains and will need bigger trucks of course :) On the side: The humidity issue needs active follow up when we want to house more electronics and other stuff that easily attracts fungue.
Collectively buying stuff
http://samenkopen.net was hinted on the mailinglist as an interesting web-location to shop. Maybe something to go check out as a group. Anybody interested to coordinate?
Chaos communication camp return program 2011
Please share the incredible details at the bar after the meeting. A mini-report on moving stuff there and back is appreciated.
- Buying big stuff revisited for the space
Is the hardware buying direction still carried? Are we going for the router (CNC-controlled) or is it rational to revisit the list we had before summer? We need to decide of course and money can only buy something once. Endless discussion should be avoided. Check Wishing_well_cleanout to get some idea of the direction we choose some months ago.
- Workshops by people with an itch (you): Please think about giving a workshop on a saturday aternoon some where until the end of the year.
- The HouseRules page needs some attention, any WIKI-fiddeleing volunteers?
- Moving the wiki server to a vm in the datacenter?
Roll your own.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://piratepad.be/p/VoidWarranties
wegens practische redenen kan een "2600 Meeting" niet, wat we wel kunnen doen is een maandelijkse "Frhack night" houden...
- hell yes, why not a weekly FrHack night...(I realy enjouy tose friday nights I come over to the space
Als de naam 2600 gebruikt wordt mag dit niet gelinkt zijn aan een bestaande vereniging. Bedoeling van een 2600 meeting is ergens tenvelde een hackermeeting te organiseren. Er is besloten dat een 2600 meeting dus niet voor voidwarranties is.
- Version controle issue concerning task distribution
- Ontbreken van een centraal aanspreekpunt.
- Do a new VoidCon next year? YES!!!
- VoidWarranties only or together with other Belgian spaces:
Aansluitend is er ook besproken indien er mogelijkheden zijn voor aanvullende inkomsten. Hier is ook vernoemd dat er bijvoorbeeld nog onverkochte electro kits zijn. Zoals "TV be gone". Rond deze producten moet er meer ruchtbaarheid gegeven worden.
Garbage retention policy
- 28 days post-notes is active since a year or so.
- Only remove stuff that has a label!!!
- start labeling stuff that should stay with voidwarrantiesstickers. (important stuff should be also listed, we do need to make an inventoiry by the end of the year so labeling shit might be a good start so we don't have to start counting all on december 29th
Humitidy problems needs some attention
Fungi, condensation behind monitor protection screen... steps taken
- constant airflow in the "cave" trough 2 fans
- bag of sylica
steps to take
- clean up corner beside NOC (open up old window and but a decent barier in stead of the white "isomo" with a ventilation holme (forced..)
- place more sylica bags (or salt for that matter)-->jeffry do your thing
- build an active dehumidifier with heat exchange element and coolingfins
Collectively buying stuff
VoidWarrenties will not engage to buy as VZW, to reduce financial complexities. Please organize personnally. Next months Buying bigger stuff Postponed for next months discussion.
Howto maken (wat moet je doen om je workshop aan te organiseren) Wiki pagina: How_To_Organize_An_Event Kassa system functional everyone should input what is consumed from the bar.
- some one should bringe some perforated iron bars and angle irons and screws, so we can assemble a mount for the screen (someone feel like comming friday to work on that ??
|Has Category||Misc +|
|Has Void org||true +|
|Has attendee||Ivom +, Koert +, Koen +, Tom +, Jobj +, and (at home baysitting) +|
|Has attendee amount||6 +|
|Has cost||0 +|
|Has description||Monthly weekly meeting to get stuff organised|
|Has end date||24 August 2011 22:00:00 +|
|Has event type||WeeklyWednesday +|
|Has location||Den Bunker +|
|Has presenter||Ivom +|
|Has presenter amount||1 +|
|Has start date||24 August 2011 20:00:00 +|