Weekly wednesday august 2011
|Weekly wednesday august 2011|
| From 2011/08/24 08:00:00 PM |
to 2011/08/24 10:00:00 PM
- 2600 Meetings: Koert might have captured some more info.
It would be cool to help host a 2600 event in Berchem which has the ideal matching zip-code, but that is probably only appreciated by extremely sensitive bearded phreaking geeks.--Ivom 00:20, 19 August 2011 (CEST)
- Voidcon feedback loops ends here
The previous meeting POSTPONED_-_Weekly_wednesday_july_2011 had a very terse summary about the hidden does-and-dont's hosting the BBQ/Con-event. Is there need to formalise a little more in order to tune in advance for next years preparations to make for more ultimate satisfaction 'even' for the organising class. This point is just for the sake of conclusion and general peace-of-mind. Who volunteers to make this more concrete?
- Small rules on dropping your techgarbage and know about the retention policy.
The post-it scheme seems to work relatively well. This concept could actually be advertised more to attract external social interaction (with people dropping of stuff). The organise-to-drive-to-the-containerpark-on-a-regular-basis chore remains and will need bigger trucks of course :) On the side: The humidity issue needs active follow up when we want to house more electronics and other stuff that easily attracts fungue.
- Collectively buying stuff
http://samenkopen.net was hinted on the mailinglist as an interesting web-location to shop. Maybe something to go check out as a group. Anybody interested to coordinate?
- Chaos communication club camp return program 2011
Please share the incredible details at the bar after the meeting. A mini-report on moving stuff there and back is appreciated.
- Next months:
- Buying big stuff revisited for the space
Is the hardware buying direction still carried? Are we going for the router (CNC-controlled) or is it rational to revisit the list we had before summer? We need to decide of course and money can only buy something once. Endless discussion should be avoided. Check Wishing_well_cleanout to get some idea of the direction we choose some months ago.
- Workshops by people with an itch (you): Please think about giving a workshop on a saturday aternoon some where until the end of the year.
- Administrative stuff
- The HouseRules page needs some attention, any WIKI-fiddeleing volunteers?
- Moving the wiki server to a vm in the datacenter?
- More stuff?
Roll your own.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://piratepad.be/p/VoidWarranties