Talk:Weekly wednesday august 2011
From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
Revision as of 16:42, 19 August 2011 by Tom
- 2600 Meetings
- The rules regarding hosting a meeting.
- I'm all for it, as i suggested we had one @ the space. But due to the guidelines, the location needs to be more "open".
- So we'll need to "scan" all places, open for public, and have it there. Maybe we can brainstorm one of these days for all the public places that are available.
- For instance: the trainstation. (does it have something like a cafeteria? I've never been inside, but i can go and check it out next week).
- Or maybe some cafe, or something like that...(i'll check with the city of Antwerp next week for spaces that are available to the public)
- You'd be amazed at how much bearded phreaks there are these days...(i hear these rumors that there is at least one @ our space..LOL)
- VoidCon loop
- My first thought is: this needs some structure.
- I think there is a need to assign people to core tasks
- A question still unanswerd till this day is: 'who and why threw the schedule upside-down at the last minute?'