- What day's are most handy for you guy's
- what subjects would you like to follow
- should we use/follow an existing cours/book as guidline, which ???
- Bash cook Book
- Jobj Has the book
- Jobj Has the PDF
- running linux
- Jobj has the PDF
- Ubuntu unleashed 2011
- Tom has the pdf
- Other E-books: will be updated later on this evening.(stored on nas @ home)
Discussion on the day it will be held ..
- Jobj Preferes Monday evening or saturday evening
- Tom preferes friday(evening), saturday(evening), wednesday evening.(that clarify's a bit..)
I (Jobj) assume nobody can make it during the day so I only put in two periods for saturday
Sunday we are not peritted to acces the space
Wednesday is meeting night so I'd (Jobj)like to keep that evening free... (If we have allot of candidates for sunday we can organise at an other location)
Should we use books?
From my experience using books is a total go. I mean, from my state of view, where else would i get my knowledge?
There are many good books available on the net. If you find one you like, and it covers a bit of your distro also, then go for it, i'd say. Right now, i'm reading the Ubuntu unleashed 2011. (but i've got other one's too. I'll bring them along)