From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
Revision as of 19:37, 26 November 2014 by 126.96.36.199
- Here's some links to opensource CAD software.
- If you haven't already got one on your system, this might come in handy.
- Take care though, i haven't installed and tested it yet, nor do i know if will be compatible with our cnc machine in the end.
- But it's a start and worth a try anyway.
- After the CNC is available several evenings/workshops need to be scheduled to get everybody up to speed in the manufacturing workflow (design->convert to machine code -> print)
- Found a nice looking software tool to convert text to g-code :