|Design and implement a low cost solar heat aggregator for cooking or electricity production|
An experiment with recycled hard disk platters which are exellent reflectors for sun light. A solar cooker is developed by building an array of mirrors to aggregate light to a focal point. The energy can either be foccssed to a cavity or the heat could be transfered to store the heat elsewhere to drive a generator a peltier element other stuff.
- Recycled harddrives platters
- blackboxed cooking cavity of
- glass or copper (inox-plated) tube
- CNC milled directors for the platters
- possible deformators to create semi parabolic mirrors, needs extra fabbing