|Getting the bunny in the space alive again and make it usefull.|
General info :
Nabaztag is registered on the official servers at the moment (http://www.nabaztag.com)
Mac adress (for registration on servers): 00:19:db:00:0d:11
Our bunny's API key on nabaztag.com is: 7debd13e-8c04-4c4c-8c61-1ccf426f6cfc
how to make the nabaztag speak:
The API of whizz.cc offers a variety of TTS engines, you can use them by simply calling the url, and replace the text (more info about the API here:http://nabaztag.forumactif.fr/t13483-ojn-wizzcc-api-unifiee-pour-les-nabaztag-karotz):
/!\ texts are limited to 1024 characters, and are sometimes interpreted by the TTS engine (e.g: 12:45 becomes in text: twelve hours forty-five minutes) /!\
step 1: choose a voice:
list of voices can be found here: http://nabaztag.forumactif.fr/t13483-ojn-wizzcc-api-unifiee-pour-les-nabaztag-karotz <- look under ws_acapela
step 2: call the url using parameters:
- <1>: mac adress of the bunny (see general info)
- <2>: API key (see general info)
- <3>: server: this should be 'violet', since the bunny is registered on the original servers again.
- <4>: your text, do not forget the '.' at the end.
- <5>: name of the voice, if you want to pre-listen, go to: http://www.acapela-group.com/text-to-speech-interactive-demo.html
example url: http://api.wizz.cc/?sn=0019db000d11&token=7debd13e-8c04-4c4c-8c61-1ccf426f6cfc&server=violet&tts=dit+is+een+test+zin.&ws_acapela=jeroen
step 3: listen to the nabaztag speak :).
troubleshooting the led-codes:
left: Wifi connection (red/green)
right: dns lookup of the server
top led: connection to the nab server.
history of the nabaztag:
- nabaztag company went bankrupt, but has been taken over by ALDEBARAN ROBOTICS and the nabaztag is now known as Karotz (nabaztag generation 3 and up) - when violet went bankrupt they took their servers down with them, leaving the nabaztag to malfunction and basicly become useless. - ALDEBARAN ROBOTICS revived the karrotz project and sells them, and put an official nabaztag server up again. There are also some sources available for running a server (for example: ) or you can use a the original code used on the violet servers: .