|Getting the bunny in the space alive again and make it usefull.|
The bunny is now working on the official (beta) servers again. To use it:
- Go to http://www.nabaztag.com/
- Login with following credentials:
E-mail: kefcom [@T] hotmail [D0T] com (this should be a voidwarranties adress, if someone can hook me up with one, let me know).
Password: ************ (since we're allowing bots to crawl, I think it's not a good idea to keep the password here, pm me if you want it.)
- Select the rabbit (voidbunny) and click actions
- Enjoy actions :)
Our bunny's API key on nabaztag.com is: 7debd13e-8c04-4c4c-8c61-1ccf426f6cfc
To configure, follow these steps:
- press top button
- keep pressing, and plug in
- the leds will now be blue
now connect to the wireless a/p of the bunny (nabaztag11 ssid)
surf to 192.168.1.1 to get the config page.
The server ip of our private server is 10.97.88.88
when you press submit, the a/p will go away and the bunny will try to connect using following colour codes:
1: Wifi connection (red/green)
3: dns lookup of the server
top led: connection to the nab server.
Mac adress (for registration on servers): 00:19:db:00:0d:11
history of the nabaztag: - nabaztag company went bankrupt, but has been taken over by ALDEBARAN ROBOTICS and the nabaztag is now known as Karotz (nabaztag generation 3 and up) - when violet went bankrupt they took their servers down with them, leaving the nabaztag to malfunction and basicly become useless. - ALDEBARAN ROBOTICS revived the karrotz project and sells them, and put an official nabaztag server up again. There are also some sources available for running a server (for example: ) or you can use a the original code used on the violet servers: .
- possibly calling URL http://api.nabaztag.com/vl/FR/api.jsp?sn=00:19:db:00:0d:11&token=7debd13e-8c04-4c4c-8c61-1ccf426f6cfc&tts=Hello%20World&live=300 should make the rabbit say hello world. but I have no idea which TTS service is being used, nor how to configure that.