|Getting the bunny in the space alive again and make it usefull.|
More to come soon, I'll just post some mind bubbles of mine:
- nabaztag company went bankrupt, but has been taken over by ALDEBARAN ROBOTICS and is now known as Karotz (nabaztag generation 3 and up)
- when violet went bankrupt they took their servers down with them, leaving the nabaztag to malfunction and basicly become useless.
- ALDEBARAN ROBOTICS revived the karrotz project and sells them, but hasn't made a public accessible nabaztag server. However, there is A source for running a server is available at  or you can use a the original code used on the violet servers:  OR I could just google for someone else's server and try it there (perhaps ).
I've registered our bunny at http://www.nabaztaglives.com/ you can login using voidbunny's serial number: 00:19:db:00:0d:11 This is only for testing now, later on I plan to host our own server.
- No streaming to nabaztag
- tts input limited to 100 characters
- no usefull functions
To configure, follow these steps:
- press top button
- keep pressing, and plug in
- the leds will now be blue
now connect to the wireless a/p of the bunny (nabaztag11 ssid)
surf to 192.168.1.1 to get the config page.
The server ip of our private server is 10.97.88.88
when you press submit, the a/p will go away and the bunny will try to connect using following colour codes:
1: Wifi connection (red/green)
3: dns lookup of the server
top led: connection to the nab server.