Muggenberghof feedback meeting September 2012
|Muggenberghof feedback meeting September 2012|
|Feedback about the meeting with Muggenbergehof|
| From 2012/10/03 08:01:00 PM |
to 2012/10/03 08:30:00 PM
| Jobj, User:Ivom
This is a quick overvieuw of what was accomplished during the meeting with VZW Muggenberghof.
- who will keep them?
Yes, we are alouwed to collect key's at monastery
- try to obey some rules, not to burden them to much
- try to use our key(s) as much as possible.
- ALWAYS check first if josto is open
- Same apply's for if it is closed but someone (with key's) is there
- when all is still locked, and you dont have access to our key's, you can use the monestary key's
- Alway's leave exterior gate open if you have the key's, this is an indicator that the key's are already colledted
- when returning the key's alway put them in the same spot, being the letterbox of the paster (so not the letterbox of the monestery) the letterbox of the paster. (door left to the entrance of the monastery.
- If for some reason the can't find the key's, point them to the fact that they are possibly stil in the letterbox of teh monastairy
Void independent VZW under Muggenberghof (not jet confirmed)
Exterior light = OK
- on/off with logo
- separate supply? relay for switching ?
- Daylight sensor
Bar infractructure can be ceased (awayting confirmation from Robert)
- we need good fridge...
- we need decent plumming
- we need to go tho the containerpark allot ....
Join note taking during the meeting: http://piratepad.be/p/VoidWarranties
|Has Category||Infrastructure +|
|Has Void org||true +|
|Has cost||0 +|
|Has description||Feedback about the meeting with Muggenbergehof|
|Has end date||3 October 2012 20:30:00 +|
|Has event type||Meeting +|
|Has location||Den Bunker +|
|Has presenter||Jobj +, and Ivom +|
|Has presenter amount||2 +|
|Has start date||3 October 2012 20:01:00 +|