You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
Return to Meeting minutes one.
People otherwise attending:
A lot of people with different backgrounds and different interests showed up. 9 on Saturday and 8 on Friday, about 12 people in total.
Everybody was interested in a collaboration space where resources and knowledge could be shared.
To have a hackerspace, a physical space is needed. Before contacting people, it was decided that we need a name and a description of the hackerspace before we can contact people. Most felt that naming it Hackerspace Antwerp would scare people, however we can reference it in the definition.
Names were mentioned but will not be published online due to the fact that we want to register the .be domainname for it. Think about names for the next meeting and come and present them.
* make a wiki & mailinglist
* make a definition (definition)
* plan next meeting (and discuss definition and the name)
* start contacting people for a space (using the description)
Possible leads (or contacts) for locations were:
* City of Antwerp (youth and cultural departments)
* sharing space with other non-profits like Red Cross
This is a minor edit
Watch this page