Meeting minutes four
From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
Revision as of 02:31, 25 April 2015 by 18.104.22.168
- Clean Clean Clean
- We did crawl into some narrow gaps to find it was not that easy to run a cable from the fire staircase to the bunker.
- Continue this path?
- Look for other solution
- decided that the easiest way to have a level floor is to remove the old one and make a new concrete floor.
- Room is 20m² X 10 cm concrete = 2m³
- 2m³ Concrete = 700KG Cement + 1400KG rine-sand (0/2) + 1050Kg Kiff (4/16)+ steel maze
- price cement €140, Sand = €48, kiff= €99, Steel maze= €50 makes €350
- these prices are quickly Googled an based on Brico prices in small bags, I'm sure the price can go down when we buy in bulk...(suggestions???)