Meeting minutes February 23 2011

From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
(Difference between revisions)
Jump to: navigation, search
Line 32: Line 32:
 
}}
 
}}
 
{{MeetingNotes}}
 
{{MeetingNotes}}
 +
* Voidcon meeting overview
 +
** Videos are on we.voidwarranties.be/movies/
 +
** Sponsoring: First discussion: Most of the people are not to fond of getting sponsorship for the event. We don't need really need it but it might be nice to have. We might loose the objective of the event (just to have a nice day and some fun)and our independent feel of the hackerspace. On the other hand we can use the money for the space itself to buy ecquipment. Most feel that a gift from a company is ok but don't wanna do anything in return for it (adds or logo on the wiki or flyer)
 +
 +
*Invoice for Brucon
 +
**Regarding the gift from the Brucon organisation. Koert got a mail from Benny asking if VoidWarranties could make an invoice for the Brucon bookkeeping regarding the gift they wanna do. They say that they can't do a gift just like that and that they need an invoice or something like that.
 +
We get the impression that there is a lot of disagrement inside Brucon organisatie regarding this topic. There for we think that the risks on problems with this is a bit to high for us. It's a bit of a tricky thing.
 +
So we're not gonna do this.
 +
 +
* T-shirt sales on GMC's website:
 +
**our own T-shirts we have for the moment are rather of a crapy quality. There is a possibility to have them printed by GMC himself and we join in the profit.
 +
Yashiko will follow this up.
 +
 +
* Linux workgroup/project
 +
**Tom wants to learn about this and is setting up a project on this. He'll check who's interested in collaborating.
 +
 +
* Explaining and working on the wiki
 +
**This week friday Jobj will explain the working of the wiki and then we will continue on improving the wiki
 +
 +
* Direction indication for the space
 +
** there is a lichtkrant somewhere in the space. Who's is it or is it for the space. Can we use this or not.
 +
 +
* Can we affort to buy a Monitor:
 +
**yes we can, but Stefan still has one we can use. He will check this.
 +
**Is it maybe usefull to make a 'what to buy'-list and discuss what we should invest our money in first. What has the most priority. Follow up by Jeffrey.
 +
 +
*The amp
 +
** It can be fixed. Stefan will look for the needed parts.
 +
 +
* Subscription to MAKE magazine
 +
** to get or not to get ( +-36 euro per year (without the hackerspace reduction))-> Go for it !
 +
** Libre Graphics magazine (also +-33 euro per year). Do we do this: Yes!
 +
** Maybe other magazines?
 +
**If we get more books and magazines it might be interresting to start up a library program to keep what we have and what is lend out.
 +
 +
 +
 +
  
 
{{EventImages}}
 
{{EventImages}}

Revision as of 00:39, 24 February 2011

Note: this article is about a passed event.

Meeting minutes February 23 2011
Event.png
From 2011/02/23 08:00:00 PM
to 2011/02/23 11:00:00 PM
Attendees (4):
Jobj, Yashiko, Tom, Thouters
Type:
WeeklyWednesday
Category:
Misc
Location:
Den Bunker

Herrystraat 22, Deurne, Belgium

Cost:
0


Agenda points

->zie ook mail van gmc op de mailinglist

Meeting notes

Join note taking during the meeting: http://piratepad.be/p/VoidWarranties

We get the impression that there is a lot of disagrement inside Brucon organisatie regarding this topic. There for we think that the risks on problems with this is a bit to high for us. It's a bit of a tricky thing. So we're not gonna do this.

Yashiko will follow this up.





Facts about Meeting minutes February 23 2011RDF feed
Has CategoryMisc  +
Has Void orgfalse  +
Has attendeeJobj  +, Yashiko  +, Tom  +, and Thouters  +
Has attendee amount4  +
Has cost0  +
Has end date23 February 2011 23:00:00  +
Has event typeWeeklyWednesday  +
Has locationDen Bunker  +
Has start date23 February 2011 20:00:00  +
Personal tools
Namespaces
Variants
Actions
Navigation
Toolbox
Content Creation
Belgian Spaces