Let's figure out how to etch those PCBs
From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
Revision as of 13:07, 21 December 2014 by Warddr
|Let's figure out how to etch those PCBs|
| We have a lot of material in the space to etch some PCB's.
Let's try to make this work!
| From 2014/01/25 02:00:00 PM |
to 2014/01/25 11:00:00 PM
Let's figure out how to make PCBs in the space. Some goals we can work towards:
- Figure out good concentrations of the chemicals
- Finding a good exposure time
- Figure out if out inktjetprinter prints dense enough traces to make this work
- Maybe someone with a laserprinter can also print a small circuit, to compare. PAY ATTENTION, you can break your laserprinter if you use transparent sheets that are designed for inkjet. They can not handle the heat.
- Very ambitious goal: making a solder mask.
Join note taking during the meeting: http://piratepad.be/p/VoidWarranties
Facts about Let's figure out how to etch those PCBs
|Has Category||Electronics +|
|Has Void org||true +|
|Has cost||1,5 +|
|Has description||We have a lot of material in the space to etch some PCB's. Let's try to make this work!|
|Has end date||25 January 2014 23:00:00 +|
|Has event type||Meeting +|
|Has location||Den Bunker +|
|Has presenter||Warddr +|
|Has presenter amount||1 +|
|Has start date||25 January 2014 14:00:00 +|