|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Latest revision as of 00:56, 19 February 2011
Background in IT (programming) and electronics. First thing I'll start with is repairing a broken Carver power amplifier. Next steps will be creating a DIY variable power supply and a function generator (in order to create some kind of electronics lab workbench). I'm also interested in programming on the Android platform, building wifi antennas, etc ... I hope the hackerspace will be a place where I can continue to work on several projects because right now I don't have sufficient space at home to do this.
Who is this?
- Coordinates: -8.967363, -171.855881
- Is currently participating in these projects: C64, Linux Workgroup
- Is not planning to attend any events.
- Has attended these events: Weekly wednesday june 2012, Weekly wednesday september 2011, VoidCon2011, Silver Soldering 101, Meeting minutes March 09 2011, Arduino 101, Wikked Wiki Works 2, Wikked Wiki Works 1
- Attended or plans to attend a total of 8 events.