Big Ass Screen
From Voidwarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
Revision as of 01:55, 25 April 2014 by TomD
|Big Ass Screen|
| Piet was so kind to donate a huge retro projection screen to the space. The original 3 lens beamer is a bit old and has burnt in areas. But all the rest is in working condition.
Rob's idea was to replace the old beamer with a new, LCD HiDef projector, and possibly add a touchsensor. The possible applications for 'Big Ass Screen' are left to the hackerspace visitors.
|T0rx, TomD, Kefcom|
Big Ass Brainstorm :
- Add big ass multitouch feature
- Add big ass 3D projection features
- Build custom input interfaces or repurpose existing ones to optimally use 3D illusion/ interaction
- Play games on it, hook up c64, play more games
- Making it control center for big ass world domination or some other home automation project