You do not have permission to edit this page, for the following reason:
The action you have requested is limited to users in the group: Users.
Return to Advanced Robotics.
Project is current:
/home/firemonkey/, Den Bunker, VoidWarranties Admin Seat,
Short description of the project:
Building a war robot
I always wanted to build a large metal "combat" robot.* I suggest starting a workgroup around this. Maybe a belgian robotwar version ?
* Total weight must be under 200 kg
* The use of ballistic weapons is not allowed (Guns, Bow $ arrow, ...)
* All pyrotechnics, explosives, corrosives, liquids, electronic devices - e.g. radio jamming - are banned.
* The use of an Ai algoritme is allowed but must be running on the robot itself.
* Flying robots that use exposed rotating aerofoils are banned, although Hovercraft will be allowed.
* 'Cluster Bots or nano' - robots consisting of two or more components - are allowed. They must enter the arena as a single object and if 50% or more of the Cluster Bot is immobilised, the robot will be deemed to have lost that battle.
* Maximum dimensions are 2m by 1.4m
* A maximum of 60 volts AC or DC will be allowed. (Electric engines only)
* Hydraulic pressure is limited to 3000 psi/204 bar.
* Pneumatic pressure is limited to 1000 psi/68 bar.
* Must be self powered.
* Antenna strength must be under 600mw.
Building materials firemonkey:
* 4 x Chain 1.5m (5mm)
* 8 x Stainless steel wheel R7 cm with teeth. (5mm)
* 4 x Stainless steel wheel R3 cm with teeth (5mm)
* 1 x Stainless steel plate 1m 1m (2mm)
* 1 x Stainless steel plate 1m 0.5m (5mm)
* 2 x Windscreen motors 12v
* 1 x Intel atom board (ok)
* 1 x SSD 20gb (ok)
* 1 x Engine controller (usb or serial)
* 1 x 5Ghz Antenna
* 6 x Bearing
* 3 x Stainless steel rots
* 4 x Li-ion batteries 12 v7Ah or Nano condensators 12v 7000 kJ (if i can get them)
* that oi
This is a minor edit
Watch this page