Talk:Wishing well cleanout
From Voidwarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
My two cents
- If i had to make a choice in wich hardware to buy/beg/whatever first, i'd go for the drill/cutter combo.
- To me this looks like a basic tool wich we will absolutely need.
- Also we need to keep an eye on the available space where we can place the hardware. Our space isn't exactly an airplane hangar :-)
- Another thing that came up in a discussion recently with Ivom is: do we have the powersupply needed to operate such machines?
- Do we have 3-pole sockets in our space, for instance? (in case the tools we would like to buy, would need such a socket?)
- I think it will be a fine balance between the things we'd like to have, the things we really need and the amount of space we're wiling to sacrifice.
- And keeping the space a fun place to work instead of a collection of machines where you couldn't move freely.
These are my two cents tom