From VoidWarranties - Hackerspace Antwerp, Belgium
My two cents
- I guess we sure have the guts and knowledge, but the stuff if have my doubts about.
- I'm interrested in building this thing anyhow.
- The first thing that pops up is wood. And lots of it.
- Second we need metal. And some good ball bearings to be mounted on the axels.
- Or we can scavange some other vehicle for the axels and wheels.
- The building of the crate itself, isn't going to pose a problem, i think.
- It's the construction of the frame, wich is preferably in metal, that will be the most dificult. (Welding workshop anybody???)
- Shall we get on with building some preliminary plans?
- Start looking out for whatever materials we can find/beg/buy/whatever?